I made this dish last night for K. Thought it's worth sharing given its the season of sore throats.
It was fairly late and we were a dish short for dinner. I didn't want to order in. Remembered that there was a pack of chicken mince in the freezer. Thawed it in the micro. The rest of the dish took about ten minutes. Here's the recipe:
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil in a nonstick saucepan
- Once the onions turn translucent, add the chicken mince (250 g)
- Then add 2 tablespoons of ketchup, which gives the dish a sweetish taste, and same salt
- Keep patting the meat with a ladle and toss it so that it cooks quickly
- Once the meat is cooed (turns white from pink) add 2 slices of slim cheese and let this melt. This will add a nice creamish texture which soothes a sore and petulant throat
- I topped it with some finely chopped bell peppers/ capsicum and the dish was done