Ok, this is a really simple party starter. It was actually the base for my sausage paprika pasta. But then who's stopping you from tossing this together when you sit down with your friends and Jack?
- Heat a teaspoon of olive or regular oil
- Put in a teaspoon of finely chopped peeled garlic (which you get at shops at Bandra at least now). Stir till they brown a bit
- Add in 250 g of sausages (chicken or pork) cut into rings
- Add in whatever you want or have at home. I added some crushed black pepper, ketchup, Tabasco sauce.
- Gently stir till the skin of the sausages brown
- Switch of the burner. Let the sausages lie on the pan. Pour out the drinks. Take out the ice. Your sausages are ready. Let the night begin